Accent on Skills Consulting has been an Ontario company since 2002.
-Teaching Certification: Primary-Junior-Intermediate levels
-Master of Education-Curriculum Development
-Special Education Specialist
-Principals Course Part 1
-Other qualifications in: Religion, Senior English, Industrial Arts, Law.
- 40+ yrs. experience as a teacher - certified member in good standing of Ontario College of Teachers
- 26 years experience as a gifted program facilitator in a Toronto school board gifted Program.
- tutoring and consulting work for parents with gifted children ages 3+ and also for gifted adults.
- expert in designing curriculum for highly intelligence children and adults. (Designed a unique, new skills-based curriculum for a large Korean English Language Arts company with over 40 campuses)
- Religion teacher for 25 years - elementary and secondary school levels.
- 2 years experience as an Elementary Education Instructor at the Ontario Science Centre, Toronto, Canada.
Other Qualifications & Experience
- former President and owner of Educators of the Gifted Organization (EdGO)
- former Owner/Researcher/Developer of an enrichment website for gifted children and their educators: www.DiscoverTeenergy.com
- former Editor / Publisher of "Gift Rap" Newsletter for gifted children, parents and educators (found on the above website).
- Author of "Accent on Essential Life Skills" resource book and also "Accent on Educating the Highly Intelligent" *(see menu link "Educational Books")
- member of the Advanced Technology Think Tank - representatives of companies and organizations from many countries gather for updates on advancements and trends in technology and manufacturing. This group has met in by-invitation-only conferences for 50 years.
- designer of inventor training courses and trainer of those wishing to teach the process of inventing.
- former founder and director of the Great Canadian Inventions Show.
- former Education Director of the Innovation Initiative Co-operative Inc. - the world's first co-operative that supports inventors and innovation